Doc Tesseract

The adventures of Greg Silverman, retail industry employee, prospective college student and superhero.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Revenge of the Little Shits

SPOILERS for the last Star Wars movie. You've been warned.

Quint rang me over the sigil again and told me not to come into town tonight. He had a good reason, though; he and the Silver Bullet were going to try to take down a high-level technomage, and he didn't want me getting hurt. I was a little resentful, but at least he's warning me about when I should stay out of harm's way.

Instead, I rang up Will and Reed and we organized a night out. We hadn't done anything as a trio since the Mysterious Episode, so we thought it would be good to have a little fun. We decided to see a late-night showing of Revenge of the Sith at the drive-in*; we'd all seen it before, so we thought it would be fun to play Tom, Crow, and Mike without fear of being beaten to death by other moviegoers.

The best part came after Vader woke up. When he let out that melodramatic "NOOOOOOOO!", we all yelled out, in perfect unison, "KHAAAAAAAAAN!" What can I say; when you're a geek, you gravitate to other geeks.

All in all, a fun time, and a nice little break from the world of tights and fights.

*Yes, Atherton has one of the last drive-ins in America. I know you're jealous.

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger grkgrl88 said...

Ah, Mystery Science Theater 3000. Yes, drive-ins would be good for that. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home