Doc Tesseract

The adventures of Greg Silverman, retail industry employee, prospective college student and superhero.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

So. Here I Am.

Yeah. Hi.

So, I guess this is where I put all my personal information. Okay, then. My name is Gary Silverman, as you can tell by the name that appears at the bottom of this post. I live in Atherton, PA, which is about 30 minutes from Philly. I'm 18, and I just got out of high school. I'm Jewish, a bit of a geek, and bi (somewhere around a 3 on the Kinsey scale, I'd guess, if only because there's no "2.5"). I'm interested in cult movies, video games, and theoretical physics.

And... that's about it, I guess.

God, I don't even know why I'm doing this. I guess I just want to know who I am. I graduated a week ago, and now I don't really know what I'm gonna do with myself. Okay, that's an oversimplification; I know I'm going to Williamson this fall, and I'm probably gonna pursue a film degree. But other than that, I'm just feeling kinda lost.

Ah, well. I've got a few months before I head off. A lot can happen in that time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home