Doc Tesseract

The adventures of Greg Silverman, retail industry employee, prospective college student and superhero.

Monday, August 29, 2005

A Hell of a Town: Epilogue

So, after coming out to Reed and Will, the rest of our weekend went along just fine. We walked about the city, and visited all the main tourist haunts (but none of the historical sites; we'd gotten enough of that from vacationing with our parents, thank you). We spent Saturday night at Obsidian again, but Zulfikar didn't send me a second invite. That was okay; I think he said everything he needed to that first night.

On Sunday, we bade farewell to the Hostel and our Anonymous Roommates (who were out at the time), and took the 2:30 back to Philly. When I went on patrol that night, I didn't tell Punch or Judy about what I told Will and Reed. And you know, I don't think I will. I mean, I just have to deal with some things by myself.

Well, the party's over. Now to get ready for college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home